Call # T385 .F694738 2006
AutoCAD 2007 and AutoCAD LT 2007: No Experience Required is the perfect step-by-step introduction to the world’s leading CAD software. Inside this clear-cut guide are concise explanations and practical tutorials that explain how to plan and develop a complete AutoCAD project. Follow the tutorials sequentially, which have been fully updated for AutoCAD 2007, or jump in at any chapter by downloading the drawing files from the Sybex Web site. Either way, you’ll quickly develop a solid grounding in the essentials and learn how to use AutoCAD’s productivity tools to get your work done efficiently.
The latest edition of this perennial topseller also covers AutoCAD’s revamped 3D design features and includes a glossary and a supporting Web site with project files, bonus chapters, and appendices.
Gain the AutoCAD skills you need:
* Get to know the AutoCAD interface, basic commands, and how to create drawings
* Build on your skills with grouping, elevations, hatches, and using text in drawings
* Graduate to dimensioning, setting external references; and mastering layouts, plotting, and printing
* Understand the new 3D capabilities that make AutoCAD 2007 the complete design tool
Access the supporting Web site for more instruction, including:
* Project files from the book
* Bonus chapter on using the Internet with AutoCAD
* Bonus appendices on attributes and dynamic blocks
Source Barnes and noble.com